Sunday, January 25, 2009

CrAZy 8's tAg!

8 Things I'm Passionate About:
1. My baby Boy!
2. My hubby
3. The outdoors
4. My tan!!
5. Family
6. Learning
7. The Gospel
8 Good Friends!~!

8Words/Phrases I Use Often:
1. Are you hungry?
2. Ew you are a poopy boy!
3. I love you!
4. Get back to work.
5. What time is it? How long do we have then!
6. Outside go potty!!
7. Would you please go to sleep.
8. NO!

8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1.Take my husband to Tour Europe
2.Have a big family
3.Get my masters
4. Build/ design a home
5. Own horses
6. Make a difference in the world
7. Go on vacations with my family
8. Go on a cruise!

8 Things I Want/ Or Need:
1. To remodel my kitchen
2. Paint and texture the house!
3.Get new couches for the living room
4.To go on vacation! :)
5. To stay home with Braxton and still get paid! ha ha
6. To make more money!
7.To pass the GRE
8. Get a scholarship for Graduate school!

8 Things I Have Learned From The Past:
1. Life is what you make it
2. Good or bad, you learn from all relationships
3.Friends are very important, don't take them for granted!
4.Having a child is an amazing experience!
5. The first year of Marriage is definately the hardest!
6.Love every moment of everyday!
7. Live up everymoment in high school, you only get one chance!
8.College is fun, don't study too hard!!

8 Restaurants I Love:
1. Olive Garden
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. Durrango's
4. Subway
5. Chinese
6.Sushi
7. Texas Roadhouse
8. Moma's home cookin

8 Shows I Love To Watch:
1. NCIS
2. What I Like About You
3. The Secret Life of the American Teenager
4. Gilmore Girls
5. Full House
6. American Idol
7.CSI Miami
8. Sweet Life on Deck

8People I Tag:
1. Kara
2. Desi
3. Aubrey
4. Nikki
5. Sydnee
6. Jack & Sarah
7. Emily
8. Tonya

No comments: