Saturday, June 25, 2011

Josh's 29th b-day & Fathers day!

Josh had his 29th birthday on the 18th of June, he got quite spoiled, not by me, by him!  He's so funny he buys things then tells me that I don't need to get him anything.  Well that just isn't how it works around here!  So between the two events that are just for him, he got himself new golf clubs, new golf shoes, a month pass to Sand Hollow Golf Course, and a smoker ( for meats and such).  Then I got him 2 new pairs of shorts, some shirts, flip flops & two John Bytheway books.  He got a golf club cleaner set from my parents a golf shirt, and some flip flops.  He got a visa gift card from his parents.  So as you can see, he was not lacking in gifts even though the two events basically ran together!  
We had my parents over for dinner saturday, as a birthday/ fathers day dinner. This was what Josh dished me up as I was feeding Boston his mashed potatoes. 





 Braxton was using his cup cake sand kit to make us all cupcakes, he brought one to daddy,
 and to mommy!  Thanks Brax you are so thoughtful! :)

No comments: