Thursday, April 24, 2008

Little Brothers!

Hi Everyone!! I'm so excited that my mom and dad have adopted me a 4 legged little brother! He is going to be so much fun to run around our new yard with! He looks just like me!! We are going to be the best of friends! :) I'll make sure that mom posts some pictures of us playing soon! Mom and Dad are going to go pick him up on Sat. They have to drive all the way to Salina, UT to get him. It will be worth it though.....I can't wait!!!! ---Jake ( the new big brother) P.S. My dad even went and got us new tags before we knew for sure that we'd get our lil' buddy! Buddy 6 months if you want to see a video of buddy playing at his foster home you can follow the link http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=10371437

1 comment:

Rengers said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!! Cant you guys share with me? I mean 4 "people" in that huge house just isnt going to work out :) he he