Leslie was Tagged
Anyone who reads this is now invited to fill out these questions and post them on your blog.
10 Years Ago...I was 13! Loving life and living care free!
5 Things On Today's To-Do List...
1. Pack for weekend trip to N. Utah
2. Finish IEP, and hold meeting
3. Pick up photo's
4. Organize my classroom! ;)
5. Drive to Ogden
Snacks I Enjoy...
Things I would do if I suddenly became a Billionaire...
1. Travel the world (a couple times)
2. Buy a vacation home on an Island somewhere
3. Buy a house
4. Get a car for Josh!!
5. Start a business that would take in abused and neglected dogies!!
3 Bad Habits...
2. having to be tan! (Josh says I'm a tan-aholic)
3. eating food's high in cholesterol ( cream cheese, butter, sour cream)
5 Places I've lived...
1. Riverdale, Ut
2. Cedar City, UT
3. St. George, UT
4. Las Vegas, NV
5. Hurricane, Ut
5 Jobs I've Had...
1. Blockbuster Video
2. Aerobics instructor ( Gold's & SUU)
3. Camp Counselor
4. City of St. George Recreation Assistant
5. Special Education Teacher
5 Things People Don't Know About Me...
1. My original major was Recreation Management and Youth Leadership, BYU Hawaii (then I tore my Achilles Tendon and changed it)
2. I've been to the east coast and the west coast, but never in the middle of the great USA
3. I took statistics my 11th grade year
4. I donated 15 braided inches of hair to locks of love
5. I went to England, France, Ireland, & Scotland when I was in high school.