Thursday, January 7, 2010

Floody Floody :)

I came home from dinner and games with some ladies at work and found this, for those who are unfamiliar with my house, it's not normally this piled up in one location! 
When I walked around the desk I found Josh working away on a flood, in our house, yes!  Well the perk of the whole situation is that i didn't have to pay someone to come and and fix it since that is what my hubby does!!


This is what the wall ended up looking like. There was mold on the baseboard and climbing up the back of the dry wall so it all got replaced~

This my beautiful strawberry patch was the culprit of it all, the drain comes down off of the roof right into the dirt, well apparently it wasn't draining down like it's supposed to, it was soaking up all of the dirt underneath the patio and seeping into our basement! So now I have plastic coving my strawberry's and when that comes off it will be a pig black plastic pipe to ensure the water makes it as far away from the house as possible.
Bottom line.....it pays to have a handy husband!

No comments: